The Trustees and their representatives will:
- Involve all personnel to identify and manage all existing hazards by taking all practicable steps to eliminate, isolate or minimise the exposure to any significant hazards.
- Be proactive in controlling new hazards.
- Provide robust health and safety training and supervision.
- Ensure that all workshop attendees and Wood Club Members are adequately trained to enable them to work in a safe manner.
- Encourage positive safety culture.
- Meet the obligations under the Health and Safety at Work Act 2015, Codes of Practice and any relevant standards or guidelines.
- Actively contribute to hazard identification and management.
- Adopt safe working practices, including the use of appropriate PPE.
- Encourage others to do the same.
- Observe all safe work procedures, codes of practice, rules or instructions.
- Report accidents, injuries or near misses immediately and accurately.
Everyone is expected to share this commitment to safety.
Signed: N Moss Dated: 1 January 2023
Position: Trustee and General Manager